IJ.START CANON SETUP - ij.start.canon
IJ.START CANON SETUP
Go through ij.start.canon webpage to get Canon printer drivers downloads. The modern way to set up a Canon printer is easily accessible at http://ij.start.canon. The online ij start canon portal has the potential to download the latest printer drivers and software with online manuals for every specific model, for example, Maxify, Pixma, CanoScan, IMAGEPROGRAF, etc.
To start with your Canon inkjet printer, follow instructions guided on this page by visiting ij.start.canon.
Where is your Canon printer model name?
It’s the essential information that helps you further. To know your Canon printer model, see the top of the model, or you may find it in front as well.
Easy Setup With Canon Printer – ij.start canon
1. Browse ij.start.canon or open https://ij.start.canon link.
2. Clicking on the Set Up tab will prompt Ij start canon product window.
3. Type your Canon printer model and click GO.
4. Click Start.
5. Download appropriate canon printer drivers.
6. Run the canon printer setup wizard that you recently downloaded from ij.startcanon.
7. Connect your printer device to a network connection.
Important tips to set up your Canon Ij printer
• Choose your Canon printer wisely.
• Make sure you visit an official site like ij.start.canon, to get updated software.
• Use A4 sheets for common prints.
• Instead of using Ij.startcanon setup CD, you should download canon printer drivers online.
• The network connection of the Canon printer should be the same as your PC, laptop, or smartphone.
Set up Your Canon inkjet Printer – Ij.start Canon
Canon printer comes with numerous types, including multifunction, single function, photo print, scanning, copy, and other so many features; however, setting up a Canon model requires an almost similar process. The changes are minor for each printer. Hence, you are applicable to follow the below-mentioned steps to set up an inkjet printer.
• Step 1- Prepare the printer: Unbox the printer hardware and connect each component as given in the offline manual you receive with the printer.
• Step 2- Install ink cartridges: Insert the cartridges and put paper in the input paper tray.
• Step 3- Download latest drivers: Visit canon manufacturer site ij.start.canon and download canon printer software for your model.
• Step 4- Start software installation: Click Save or Run to begin the ij.start canon installation. Double click and follow on-screen installation instructions.
• Step 5- Printer software agreement: During ij start canon installation, read the agreement terms carefully and click I agree or Continue.
• Step 6- Establish the Wireless connection: Either directly press the WiFi button on your printer or use Device Settings to choose a WPS LAN connection.
• Step 7- Connect to a network: On your router, press the WPS button and release it when you see a green alarm flash. If you chose another method, you will need to enter a network password to connect with WiFi or a wireless network.
• Step 8- Select a connection type: On the Ij start canon installation screen, select Wireless LAN or USB connection, accordingly. We’ve used the wireless method, therefore click on Wireless LAN connection.
• Step 9- Add your printer to the device list: Finish the Canon printer drivers installation, then open “printer and scanners” from system settings and add your model to your computer.
Canon Printer CD setup – IJ.start Canon USB Connection
Canon printer shipped with an installation CD, however new models might not come with this CD as downloading Canon printer drivers online is the preferred method for most users. If you have Canon printer setup CD, go through the below instructions to install it and set up your printer as well:-
• Turn on your Canon printer.
• Open your PC or laptop.
• Quit all running applications if any is already opened.
• Insert the canon setup CD into CD ROM drive.
• The setup installation starts automatically.
• If you don’t find the installation wizard, click on the CD icon and double click on MSETUP4.EXE to start the installation.
• Click Run and Continue.
• If the connection window prompts, select USB connection
• Connect the USB cable to the printer’s reat and PC USB port.
• Follow onscreen instructions to finish the Canon printer setup CD installation.
To learn more about your Canon printer type, visit ij.start.canon.